সোমবার, ১৯ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

What I Learned This Week in Active Rain-November 11-November ...

I Learn Something New at ActiveRain Every Day and It's Time I Showed You. ?November 11 to November 17, 2012.

I learn something new every day at ActiveRain! ?With this series I try to highlight one post per day that gave me that ?lightbulb? moment. ?It could be something techie, about Real Estate, about a place or person!

Loreena YeoNovember 11: ?Loreena Yeo ???Contentment is Relative
As we work hard in our professions and strive to get ahead or to reach an even higher goal, it?s important to consider what Loreena talks about in this post. ?Remember.... it?s all relative.

Kevin MayNovember 12: ??Kevin May ??????It?s the Still Life That Has Moved Me the Most-William M. Harnett
I took art history years ago and loved learning about the artist and the story behind the story. ?Read Kevin?s post and learn about William M. Harnett.

Toni WeidmanNovember 13: ?Toni Weidman ????Weeding My Groups Garden
I don?t even want to count how many groups I?ve been in and still am, but I really only post to a handful. ?Toni reminded me that every garden can use some weeding from time to time. ??

Kristin JohnstonKristin Johnston ??8 Reuse and Reorganize Ideas!
I hate tossing something that is still in good shape. ?Take a look at Kristin?s ideas of how you can reuse items you probably already have and get organized at the same time.

rebecca gaujotNovember 14: ?Rebecca Gaujot ???He Paints with a Cement Trowel Instead of a Brush.
I had to look at the painting several times because I couldn?t believe he uses a cement trowel. ??Do yourself a favor and go to her post. ?


Greg LargeNovember 15: Greg Large ?????Friends On ActiveRain
How often are we reminded of the wonderful friendships we have here at ActiveRain? ?Please read Greg?s very real version. AR is really more than just points, SEO and listings.

Tom ScanlonNovember 16: ???Tom Scanlon Houston Home Staging ??Houston Home Staging Presents : The Looking Glass Test
Before the Buyers will see our staging efforts in person, they will more than likely see them in the online photos. ??Tom has introduced a great tip for seeing what the camera will see.

Tom ArstingstallNovember 17: ???Tom Arstingstall ???????Kind of Sad Day Photo
OK... I admit it... I really prefer the Hostess Cup Cakes (much better than Little Debbie) but I also love Twinkies. ?That said, I haven?t had either one in years, and alas, it may be too late...unless Tom shares the one he?s on with all of us at ActiveRain.

Thank you for letting me do what I love to do each day... learn something new!


?

?

?

Subscribe to my blog

?

?


???????????????????????????????????

Before and After Pictures-Room Service Home Staging?

?

?

?

Source: http://activerain.com/blogsview/3521819/what-i-learned-this-week-in-active-rain-november-11-november-17-2012-

drew brees drew brees sandusky Sam Champion Hulk Hogan sex tape orioles venezuela

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন