শনিবার, ১৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

[Q] Rooting Nexus for Android Commander





I'm want to use Android Commander to transfer some files back and forth to the PC for development. AC needs root access... I've used WugFresh's excellent toolkit to unlock and root the device. All worked fine; SuperSU is present, BusyBox installed. But AC still reports no root access, and the FAQ briefly mentions the difference that not all rooting gives root access to adb.

Can anyone explain in simple terms (I'm pretty new to android) how to get full root access to the device so that I can use Android Commander? Googling for instructions to root the device seems to pretty much always lead back to WugFresh's toolkit, which I've already done.

Stuart

Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1996158&goto=newpost

Kate Middleton Bottomless the Pirate Bay Hotel Transylvania looper eagles nfl schedule 2012 Fox News Suicide

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন