মঙ্গলবার, ২৩ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

The Island

Hi All!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in an RP based off of the 2005 movie The Island? I have never been a GM before, so it'd be awesome if I could get someone to help me out on that part. I am on RPG daily and I'd like to get a committed group of RPers together that could post at LEAST twice a week.

Anyway, here are the few thoughts I have for this at the moment:

Players could be:
Clones
Security
Doctors

There is one clone in particular that goes against the grain. It starts out a little at first, but then s/he starts asking more and more questions, pulling more of the other clones into the fray. There may be a few security members or a doctor or two that would help out the clones if they decided to revolt.

For those of you who don't know anything about the movie, here is the description from IMDB.

A man goes on the run after he discovers that he is actually a "harvestable being", and is being kept as a source of replacement parts, along with others, in a Utopian facility.

It's a very basic idea at the moment, but if anyone is interested in helping me further develop it, that would be awesome. Please let me know if you're interested! Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/XdbLcU0vuts/viewtopic.php

clint eastwood Julian Castro Blue Moon August 2012 Eddie Murphy Dead michelle obama robin roberts Democratic National Convention 2012

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন