রবিবার, ২৩ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

iPad malware/virus Download






Hi all!
Recently, I got an email from chase bank saying fraud was detected, etc. There was an HTML file at the bottom and (not thinking) I clicked it. A blank page popped up, sort of like a URL. Don't think the iPad could read it, might not have been a real file. I re read the email (carefully) and it was clearly Spam/fraud with misspellings, etc. Anyway - my question is, can iPads actually download email attachments? Or do they just view them. Furthermore, do I need to be worried about potential malware/ viruses from doing this?

Source: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1451843&goto=newpost

911 Google Docs masterchef Dictionary.com Chicago teachers strike yahoo finance september 11 2001

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন