সোমবার, ২১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Girls Making Splash in Automotive | WHNT.com ? Huntsville News ...

Posted on: 7:58 pm, January 19, 2013, by Elise Morgan, updated on: 08:00pm, January 19, 2013

MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) ? Go to any tech school in Alabama and you?ll see lots of teenage boys being prepared for careers in auto body and auto mechanics. But under those welding masks, you?ll find something you might not have expected. Girls!

At Brewer High School, tenth grader Caitlin Nelson is just one of a few girls in the tech school. To her, it?s all in a day?s work.

According to Caitlin, ?I?ve been interested in cars since I was little. I?ve been working with my papa since I was four on race car engines and stuff. So it?s my passion.?

Andrea Sutton is a senior this year. It was her uncle who told her about good job opportunities in the field.

Andrea says, ?I decided my senior year since I already took welding my first three years of high school, I would go ahead and take auto body my senior year.?

For Brewer High School principal Jeremy Childers, he says it?s a great decision for those who are ready to start a career right out of high school. ?We?ve got kids that can go straight out of high school and making a decent living, and the opportunity to advance.?

Some of the students also get credit at Wallace State for the classes they take at Brewer.

For everyone involved, it?s an eye opening experience in a modern world where opportunity is for anyone who takes it.

Source: http://whnt.com/2013/01/19/girls-making-splash-in-automotive/

jet crash in virginia beach john tortorella nicki minaj beez in the trap video food network good friday f/a 18 f 18 crash virginia

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন